Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fresh Lemonade...WITHOUT SUGAR!

My little gal can't have sugar...which really used to be a pain in the rear but ultimately has guided our family to much better health. Well, the other day there was a little boy in our neighborhood who was selling lemonade to support his baseball team. My oldest child's heart melted and she bought lemonade for all....forgetting that her sister couldn't drink it. Ohhhhhh, the tears! Well, I had just gotten home from my bestie's house where she and her hubs made fresh lemonade almost every day, and it tasted delicious on a hot day! I texted her for the recipe and my little one was, as you can see, pleased with the results!

Fresh Lemonade...without sugar!
2 lemons
water and ice
liquid stevia

Squeeze lemons into quart jar. Fill the rest of the way with filtered water and ice. Add a dropper or two of liquid stevia (to taste! Don't add too much!) and shake it up.
Enjoy!

No comments: