Monday, March 19, 2012

Carrie's Favorite Salad

I'm out of town right now, and quite frankly, it's been quite nice to prepare meals without kiddos tugging on me. I miss those kiddos sooo much, though, and the payoff when I cook isn't quite like it is when I'm cooking for my sweeties. But, my sister kinda likes this salad. Craves it, even. Sorry, no picture. Maybe I'll make it later and take a picture:


Carrie's Favorite Salad
Your favorite greens (we did a baby spring mix and some spinach)
3-4 clementines, peeled and sectioned
1/4 c raw pumpkin seeds
1/4 c raw sunflower seeds
chopped almonds
big handful organic raisins
opt: sprinkling of unsweetened shredded coconut

Combine all ingredients and serve with a salad dressing of 2 parts cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, 1 part raw apple cider vinegar, 1 part raw honey, 1 T poppy seeds.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm craving it right now! And my mouth is watering!